Sunday, July 26, 2009

Traveling

The girls and I are traveling this week. H. is going to her dad's. Joy is going to my mom's to help out there and Mollie and I are going to Tulsa. I have dr. appts. on Tuesday and Thursday. In between appts. we will be getting the 5th wheel ready to move. We are not sure yet where we will be moving it to. We are hoping to a new job site. Or maybe here, we don't have a clue.

Remember us in your prayers please, for a job for Mr. Olson and direction for our lives.

Kaleena's bridal shower and party are the 8th of Aug. There is also a wedding Joy would like to attend in Lavern early Aug.

In just over two weeks Joy will be starting Bible college. That means another trip.

Then In Sept. is Kaleena's wedding. I am working on the dresses. Joella is helping so much. I did find that once she had them fitted the sewing wasn't hard. The material is very nice.

The goats milk soap I made yesterday turned out very nice. The yogurt I made did not. Oh well.

No comments: