Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Missionary update

From: "Brenda Lange"


Subject: Blog, Jan. 15, 2013

Date: January 14, 2013 8:37:26 PM CST


BUNNY WILL NOT HAVE INTERNET UNTIL AFTER JAN. 25TH.
I’m leaving Wed., Jan. 16th, for South Africa to go on a mountain retreat with several couples.

It’s time to withdraw and just be with God so I can be refreshed.


I’ll be in the USA on Jan. 25th and will keep you informed of what is going on via this blog and on Facebook.

I look forward to seeing many of you during my tour.

Eric Dry and Linda Stanley will be “running the show” along with our Mozambican staff while I’m away.

Keep their safety in your prayers.

My travel schedule is intense during my 8 weeks stateside, so I will need travel mercies for sure!


Keep our kids in prayer, as all 59 school age orphans who live with us start school today.

Our 4 and 5 year olds will start pre-school next week.

God’s Blessings to each and every one of you!

Thank you for your prayers for us.

And THANK YOU for being our friends!

Blessings,
Bush Bunny Brenda and the Balama Gang

No comments: