Monday, August 17, 2015

Missionary report August 16, 2015

FROM "BUSH BUNNY BRENDA"
DATE: AUGUST 16, 2015
 
 
 
BUSH BUNNY HOPPING AT FULL STRENGTH AGAIN
 
BIOPIES WERE ALL NEGATIVE! Praise the Lord!
Will be on restricted diet for 6 weeks to allow my system to heal from the infection.
No wheat, corn, or dairy foods (booo! ).  Nothing tests my will power more than being in the land of plenty, including ice cream and cheese, and then be told to not eat any of it. Pure torture!
 
BBB FLIES BACK TO MOZ. ON MONDAY, AUG. 17TH
 
Been great 2 weeks here, and I am thrilled to have heard from many friends while here.
I miss my Moz. Family, and will be happy to get back to them tomorrow.
 
 
CHURCH CAMP IN THE MOUNTAINS
 
Went to a Grace Outreach Woman's Camp last weekend, and had a blast worshipping, fellowshipping, and making new friends.
God knew that was exactly what I needed, but the lack of transportation for the 90 min. Drive to the camp, looked impossible.
BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!
  Elzabe took me half way and we were met by 2 members of the camp staff who gladly picked me up in exchange for a few of my African Adventure stories as we drove to the meeting. 
I was treated like royalty, and given a testimony time to speak to the woman who had no idea who I was.
Refreshed and energized is what best describes me when I left the next day.
I also received an invitation to speak at the next woman's camp Feb. 5th.
 
BUSH BUNNIES HAVE NO SNOW SUITS
 
The cabins were just above freezing that night with NO HEATERS, for this is a mountain campsite which serves as a summer camp for kids.
BUT! Three layers deep in clothing, wearing my ALL AROUND COWBOY JACKET all night INSIDE a sleeping bag, this bunny was nice and toasty.
Getting out of bed at dawn was not fun, for I never was the polar bear type.
 
It will be summer in Feb., PTL!
 
To all my RSA Friends: 
Thanks so much for welcoming me with open arms!
My phone number will remain the same during my next visit, so plz save it.
060 431 8464.
 
Words can not express my debt of thanks to Elzabe for the 4 days she stayed by my side at Unitas Hospital, and to both her and Eric for all their help with the shopping.
Hope the next trip is purely fun!
 
Blessings, 
Bush Bunny Brenda Lange in RSA
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: