Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010 to all


As with every year it will take me a while to get used to saying and writing 2010. I hope everyone had a safe and happy time last night.

We went out to eat with a dear friend and talked and laughed. I love her. Thanks (K). You are a sweetie.


Lunch is cooking and it smells so good. We are going to try to eat lots of raw and healthy food. I have already lost 3 pounds. Ye ha. Only about a million more to go. Well it seems like it. But I am going to try very hard to keep going. I want to feel better and not ache so much.


I have most of my food preps done for today except soaking the wheat. I think I will put that on tonight before bed.


I need to buy several more trays to plant wheat grass in. If we start juicing the wheat grass like we are suppose to, we will need to be planting a tray every day. That means soaking and sprouting everyday too.

My kitchen already looks like some of lady who lives in the woods, what with the kombucha, kefir, juicing, cheese making and all that going on.


I think I may make some ricotta cheese with the whey from the feta cheese which by the (whey) looks just like the picture at the beginning of this post. The picture was taken from Crystal Millers site which is where I got the recipe I use to make the feta cheese.
I hope to get to go to the grocery to buy more veggies and fruits today. I want to get some sauerkraut fermenting.

No comments: