Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have been learning a bunch




I have been watching the videos from the Laughing dog farm about the hoop house and boy have I learned a lot.


I am so happy to be learning more about transplanting and planting and such.


I also learned how to vent my existing greenhouse using roll up sides. I am hoping to be able to redo my hoop house to utilize the roll up sides. I had previously thought you absolutely had to have a water cooler to have a greenhouse. Not so, says the man from laughing dog farm. He just uses the roll up sides for ventilation.


I hope to build more hoop houses this summer now.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Is that your house? It's lovely! I love your prayer list on the side of your blog, I've never seen that on a blog before! Have a lovely night!