Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First day of school

The girls are doing their first day of the school year today. Its not real intense. We have been gathering books and lining things up all along but today they are making out their schedules. Deciding which subjects to do when. Making sure there are no gaps. I printed off their blank schedules and reading lists. When they were ready to begin we started off as we do everyday with Bible study. Now its quiet as they begin their day.
The next two months are going to be hard for all of us, school, packing, moving, making the last stone order, etc. but we can do it. We just have to remember to not stress about things and keep plugging along.

1 comment:

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

Wow! Today we are doing our CAT..and tomorrow. As soon as I get the results I will send them in with my schedule. But I am really still up in the air about Leah and Hannahs curriculum. I know that sounds bad...but....I just keep going back and forth. Leah, I would like to do FAR...but I don't know if she has the self disclipline. Email me if you all have any good ideas for 5th and 7th grade. Love ya!
Lori