Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hispanic church food sale results

I talked to one of the Hispanic church ladies and she said that they sold out and that people were coming to her house wanting more. They also asked who made the banana bread and she told them a gringo made it. I laughed. Maybe the gringo will make some thing for next Saturdays sale too.

Since she didn't make any tortillas for me to buy I mixed some up while she was there and asked her to show me how to work them and roll them out. Turns out I was not kneading them and she did quite a bit. She also spent more time rolling each one out. Its always good to learn things from the pros so you can do things better.

Here I am eating all this heavy mexican food and Mr. Olson is eating salad, grapes and watermelon. I think I'd better learn something from him and do the same. Maybe I wouldn't feel so heavy and stuffed in the evening.

No comments: