Friday, June 12, 2009

Its raining in Tulsa-Suprise

It is very different in Tulsa than the panhandle. It rains almost every day or every other day. We sure could use some of this rain in the panhandle.
Right now it is raining off and on. No tornado's though, good. Uh oh, they just put our town on the warning thing of tv/
I will be here for one more week. So I don't get to go to church at home. I hope our teacher sends me scripture references and notes. Hint hint
Tomorrow Mr. Olson is taking me to look for material for Mollie and Hannah's dresses for Kaleena's wedding. I have been studying the pattern and I think it will be something I can handle. If I run into problems I know some great seamstresses I can go to. Mom and Joella and Kay.
Today I am just going to stay home and try to rearrange some cabinets.

No comments: