Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meditate on these


Meditate on these:
I Am (I Am That I Am),

Elohim (The Creator),

El Elyon (The Sovereign One),

El Roi (The God Who Sees),

El Shaddai (The All Sufficient One),

Jehovah Y'shua (The Lord My Savior),

Adonai (The Lord My Master),

Jehovah-Jireh (The Lord Will Provide),

Jehovah-Rapha (The Lord That Healeth),

Jehovah-Nissi (The Lord My Banner),

Jehovah-Mekoddishkem(The Lord Who Sanctifies),

Jehovah-Shalom (The Lord Is Peace),

Jehovah-Sabaoth (The Lord Of Hosts),

Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd),

Jehovah-Sidkenu (The Lord My Righteousness),

Jehovah-Shammah (The Lord Is There),

Qanna (The Jealous One),

El Olam (The Everlasting One),

Yahweh (Jehovah)

I found this at Barbara mom of 12's blog and thought it was beautiful.

I did notice that Immanuel wasn't listed with a meaning at the bottom. I believe Immanuel means God is with us.

No comments: