Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hannah recieved an academic award at CBC, Costal Bend College

 There is Hannah amongst the group of award recipients and professors.
 Part of our family with Hannah and her award.
 Hannah holding her award.
     Hannah's academic award.  Outstanding student in English.  Hannah has carried a 4.0 thus far in her college career. 
     Joy and Mollie attend college in Missouri and do quite well there but for some reason the school they attend does not do this award type of thing.  Its a pity too because all of my daughter have the drive, determination and heart to achieve great things in their academic careers.  My daughter Kaleena has a masters in curriculum and has taught 5th and 6th grade math and science and has now accepted a position to teach special education.  She is now working on her certificate for that.  I am so proud of all my girls and all the things they have accomplished.  I don't want to forget my oldest Brooke who works with the elderly and is a loving and caring caregiver whose patients love her.

No comments: