- Sew a bunch of doll clothes, both for an 18 inch doll and a baby doll
- Sew aprons. Pretty and sweet aprons. I also want to get a non tie or Mobius apron pattern and make some of them.
- Help my niece sew her diaper stash for her coming little blessing
- Try to remember to send a card for everyone's birthday.
- Exercise more.
- Continue to down size my stuff.
- Decide on a floor plan for my retirement home. Specifically the kitchen, dinning and living-room areas.
- Hire someone to paint the walls and ceilings in my house.
- Hire someone to lay new flooring in my house.
- Sell a lot of my crafts on Etsy (this will also help me downsize that area)
- Make twiddle mats for elderly nursing home patients.
I'll have to come back and add to this list and see how I am doing on it.
Do you make goals for yourself for the next year? If so, what kinds of goals do you strive for?