Saturday, October 7, 2017

My latest crochet projects



I have made several hot pads but I thought these two were cute because one looks like a watermelon and the other looks like candy corn.
I saw this on Facebook when I was still on there and recognized both the stitch and the yarn.  I copied the picture and I love how it turned out.
This baby afghan is done in white I love this yarn from Hobby Lobby.  The pattern is called, Call the midwife.

This pattern is the virus pattern and is a pink and gray baby afghan.



This is a C2C or corner afghan.  The completed afghan is below.

The completed C2C afghan.  I made this for my daughter Brooke on the occasion of her marriage. 

I also made this afghan for Brooke and Alex on for their wedding.  They get married one week from today.

This is another C2C afghan.
I have also been crocheting hats for children who are less fortunate than us.  I will try to take a few pictures of the hats one of these days.


1 comment:

loves2spin said...

Beautiful work!