Thursday, December 28, 2017

2018 Goals

In this new year of 2018 some things I want to accomplish are as follows...
  • Sew a bunch of doll clothes, both for an 18 inch doll and a baby doll
  • Sew aprons.  Pretty and sweet aprons.  I also want to get a non tie or Mobius apron pattern and make some of them.
  • Help my niece sew her diaper stash for her coming little blessing
  • Try to remember to send a card for everyone's birthday.
  • Exercise more.
  • Continue to down size my stuff.
  • Decide on a floor plan for my retirement home.  Specifically the kitchen, dinning and living-room areas.
  • Hire someone to paint the walls and ceilings in my house.
  • Hire someone to lay new flooring in my house.
  • Sell a lot of my crafts on Etsy (this will also help me downsize that area)
  • Make twiddle mats for elderly nursing home patients.
I'll have to come back and add to this list and see how I am doing on it.

Do you make goals for yourself for the next year?  If so, what kinds of goals do you strive for?

2 comments:

loves2spin said...

In January I go to a dollar store and buy ALL of the birthday cards for the whole year from the 2 for a dollar rack. I take them home and address and sign them. On the outside upper right corner where the stamp will go I write in pencil the date each needs to be mailed, put them together with a rubber band and leave them on my desk. Then I'm all set for the year!

debbieo said...

What an excellent idea. I like to make cards and usually make up several ahead of time so I could sure do this. Thank you for the idea. I'll give it a try.