Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I’m a Tupperware lady now

I’ve joined the Tupperware team.  I’m so excited.  I love Tupperware.  My website is:
DebbieKOlson.my.tupperware.com
I have held Facebook parties with customers 14 hours away from me and have one booked for my daughter who lives about 24 hours away from me.  I think that is so cool.  It’s also very nice to be able to see and touch the products at a home party.
If you book a party for April you get this refrigerator bowl with hang on spoon free.



The Thatsa Epic set is so nice.  I bought a set for myself.  It’s buy one set get one free so you can get with a friend and order a set each for just $75.50 each.  Be sure to look on the picture to see when the sale ends.  The color is Parrot and is beautiful.  Sales items must be ordered through me and not the web site.  You can email me at bootstrapdko@yahoo.com. Be sure to put Tupperware in the memo so I don’t think its spam.
Other sales going on right now are:









These lunch sets are so adorable and make great gifts.




Be sure to visit my website at: DebbieKOlson.my.tupperware.com


No comments: