Thursday, April 9, 2015

Its hot here already

     This year spring was pretty short.  Its hot here already.  I mean in the 80's hot.  Its just April, you'd think we'd have a few more nice days.  Ugh.

     Hannah and I added cucumbers, kale and pole beans to our little garden the other day.  Today I am going to plant two cherry tomatoes there as well.

     Hannah is pretty much done with her senior year.  Her transcript is done and I've ordered her diploma.  She has been accepted in to the two somewhat local colleges.  I'm proud of her for getting things done in a timely manner.  Joy and Mollie are both in college as well.  So com this fall I will have three daughters in college.  I'm proud of them because they are all paying their own way.  Joy and Mollie share an apartment and both work as well as attend college.  Hannah has decided to attend a junior college close enough that she can drive and still live at home.  Pretty smart girls if you ask me.

    
     I traded a facebook friend my old phone for 4 of these darling aprons.  This is Hannah modeling one.  I really like the style.  My friend is going to send me the pattern as well.  Hannah had just been saying that our aprons were worn out and that we needed new ones.  Now we have them.
 
 
As you can see in the picture above, the dogs are grown and love Hannah.  She loves them as well.
 
I hope you are all having a great spring and are getting your gardens planted.
 
Miss you
 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hot here in GA too! We planted 9 fruit trees last month on our new property! So excited! Angela