Monday, November 21, 2016

Thankful

I am so thankful for God sending his son Jesus to die on the cross for my sins and yours.  All we have to do is ask him to come into our hearts and forgive us our sins.  We can then follow him and read the bible (I recommend the King James Version).  Life is so much better when you have his love.

I am thankful for family.  I love my family very much and wish we could spend time together more often.

I am thankful for friends.

I do wish people all over the world would quit fighting and just live.  Our country has gone haywire it seems.  Even after this last election people continue to riot and the president encourages it.  Why would he want that to be his legacy?  I don't remember people rioting when he took office. 

The world is so full of sin.  I just have to remember that I am not of this world and godless people will act like godless people.

I pray your Thanksgiving will be happy and blessed and that you will be able to spend it with loved ones and that the violence in our world today is not in your corner and that you are safe.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: