Thursday, November 17, 2016

Virus pattern

I have been wanting to learn the virus crochet pattern for a while.  I tried it once and just couldn't figure it out.  I had some time a couple of weeks ago so I printed the instructions out and then watched a video and figured it out.  I figured a baby blanket would be a good small project to start with.

I ran out of yarn so while I waited to get more I started another blanket in lilac with yarn I had on hand.  In the mean time I found out that the variegated yarn I had used in the first afghan had been discontinued so I decided to finish it in pink.  Here is the finished pink and variegated baby afghan.  I should finish up the lilac one today.


The virus pattern also lends itself well to a shawl.  I may try one of those now that I have the pattern figured out.

No comments: