Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fall / Winter garden

We cleaned out the raised beds and added more soil a couple of weeks ago.  Now the fall garden is mostly planted.  I will have cabbage, green peppers, Brussels sprouts, tomato, zucchini and yellow squash.
Most everyone around here had failed gardens this summer.  I'm hoping the fall garden does better.
I really like the vegetables we planted.  If I could get my stuff grouped I could start all my seedlings.  I have a greenhouse after all.  Its a small one, about 8X10 but plenty big enough to start seedlings.  I am going to try harder to get things going for the spring garden so I don't have to buy plants.  It makes the garden so much more economical.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Glad you got your fall garden in still trying to just clean up on our farm here