This is the front area. Its very simple, with pretty much just straight runs. We started with this to get the hang of it. It was so simple to put together we went ahead and started on the back garden. We had originally thought to use hose from spigot to the garden but I thought it would be better if we went pvc all the way. No kinks.
When we got the front done, Sandy inspected it and said good job.
This is a shot of the back garden before we installed the drip system.
This is what it looks like at the spigot. A few turns to get it going the right direction.
Another before shot.
The system is about 80% complete. Since we didn't use hose for the beginning we ran out of PVC pipe. I figure 3 or 4 more pipes and I can complete the system.
Each set of beds has a shut off valve. I can adjust the flow of water here as well as at the spigot or turn a bed completely off. I still have both raised beds to plant as well as 4 of the tubs so it worked out great for now. I will get the system completed in the next few days and get the rest of the garden planted as well. I plan to plant lots of tomatoes in the hopes of a good year and that I will have plenty to can. I have had to buy store bought canned tomatoes.