Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Long time no post

I didn't realize it has been over a year since my last post.  I'm very sorry about that.  I will try to update about what has happened since then.

My husband is much better.  He is able to walk and do a bit of work.  He was on disability for a year and then they just cut him off without any communication.  He is currently only working once in a while and waiting until he can draw social security.  It will have been a year with no income.

We are selling our house and moving to be closer to my mother.  That should be accomplished within the next couple of months.

I don't have time to post anything else.  My helper is here so I need to get to work.  I will try to not wait so long next time.

I hope all of you are doing great.  Take care.

No comments: