Monday, July 21, 2008

monday

We had a great Sabbath yesterday. The preacher had a great sermon. The kids are home from church camp and in the evening service at the church next to ours gave testimonies. They were really heart felt and I enjoyed them. Its great to see the teenagers grow in the Lord.

We got this weeks coupons clipped, sorted and filed. I am ready for shopping again. LOL

The lesson Sunday night was about by words or euphemisms. It was an eye opener. I didnt realize that Websters defines many of the words we use as meaning exactly what we had not said, in other words, the words we are replacing. The four letter word starting with the letter F for instance is the meaning of those other words, I had thought they didnt sound very good, but I didnt realize that they actually mean the F word. A friend from church and I were talking this am about the lesson and we decided we need to just say nothing. I think we are conditioned to say something and we really dont need to say anything at all.

No comments: