Friday, July 18, 2008

wags

I went to walgreens the day before yesterday and here's what I got.
12 Excedrin 24 ct.
3 reams HP multipurpose copy paper
2 Kotex overnite
8 10 pks. schick disposable razors
8 power aid drinks
8 Vive shampoo/conditioner
7 Maalox chewable
2 6oz Colgate toothpaste
total before coupons was $157.00
total after was $21.48
I was quite proud.
It was funny when I asked for a sub total. My husband became quite concerned. When the final total was announced he said he had faith in me all along. LOL What a silly man. He said he sure is glad I got turned on to coupons.
I have preordered diapers for next weeks sale. Cant wait to buy them for the preachers wives, and missionary wives at church camp. I have a funny way of having fun. Buy stuff for almost nothing and then give it away. And I said my husband was silly.

3 comments:

bootstrapjro said...

Great savings......

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you for saving so much money... your hubby

Anonymous said...

I love to save money if at all possible. Thank you for showing me and inpiring me about coupon shopping. I love it. It takes some effort but big savings so its worth it, especially with this outrageous gas prices. Every bit helps. Coupon is free money in your pocket. Thanks again!!! :)
p.s. I had fun shopping with you saving, saving, saving.