Saturday, July 19, 2008

saving money

My desire is to save money. I love to coupon shop and stack coupons, show others how to shop with coupons and save money. In a period of four months, I saved over $1500.00 using coupons. I like to be able to give nice things to people. Its like a sport to me. I call it Shop 4 less who's the best.

I love the Lord God. I love the learn more about His word and what He wants from me and what He wants me to do.

I love living in the country. We live on 16 acres. We have a 6 1/2 X 26 foot greenhouse made out of cattle panels. We plan to make another one twice as long. We have a big steer and a little bull calf we are raising for the freezer. We milk three goats. We have chickens. Cats. And a dog.

During the Fall and Winter I host a women's tea party each week where we meet, drink tea, eat fancy stuff and read our Bibles, pray for each other and chat. Its just too busy in the spring and especially the summer to host the tea party so we suspend it for that time.

My daughters and I make manufactured stone. Its a dirty job, but its one we can do together. We happen to live by a major Hi way so we just put the stone on pallets and put it in the front yard and people see it and stop. That's how we get most of our business.
Our stone web site is qualitystonellc.com if you'd like to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, I read through your blog. You sure have alot going on. Great to hear from you. After reading I realized how much I miss your busy body and how you throw your whole self in things you love. You are sure an inspiration to those of us who feel like we are sooooo busy but don't get as much accomplished. I will be continue reading. I don't have a blog but sounds like a great idea!

Your long lost friend, Tawnia Orwig

The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes…Invest in beauty; it will remain with you all the days of your life.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God