Wednesday, July 23, 2008

mowing

I mowed for a couple of hours this afternoon. Whew its hot. Our front yard is about 5 acres. We only mow the part by the house often, and the bigger part a couple of times a year. I love to mow on the tractor. Every year I get all the way away from the house and then I run out of gas. LOL I do it every time. You'd think I'd learn wouldn't you?

Yesterday the preacher, his wife, my hubby and I went to Walgreen's. My girls watched their kids at their house. I got quite a few diapers and pull ups for 5.47 with a 5.00 register reward. I am saving the RR to buy a camera with a MIR. I hope to run over to a nearby town while we are at family church camp to buy more diapers and get the camera. Its so fun to be able to give the diapers to the preachers wives and missionary wives. We have a lot of them too.
After Walgreen's we went to Dollar tree, then WalMart. Then we went to Brahms for a treat. Double dip cone. yum yum

I cant wait til tomorrow when we go to camp. I am ready.

No comments: