Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Walgreens shopping list and plan

Christina asked me to write down my list and how I will be using coupons and such.
In the circular this week:

I have about 26.00 worth of RR from last week I will use to make deals to get more RR this week.

Apparently Walgreen's is not going to be having the Easy Saver catalog any more after May. So no more Mail in rebates with 10% extra. They say they will be having more RR to take the place. I am hoping they do a variety because we can only use so much toothpaste. LOL. I do love spending the same money twice, which is what you do when you get RR.

pg. 3 there is a 7 day coupon for Geisha fruit for 89 cents each. I will buy as many as I can. I will make however many transactions it takes.

pg. 10 Got 2b hair products are 2 for 10.00 with a 5.00 register reward earned for each two you buy.
Go to money saving moms on my right sidebar and print out coupons for 2.00 off each.
This will make them 2 for 6.00 and then you get the 5.00 RR making them .50 each. I will make however many transactions to buy two at a time. I printed off 20 coupons This may sound like a lot but I like to stock up to have enough until the next sale. Plus when the older kids come or such I can give some to them. Also with Mr. Olson living in another town we have to have twice as much stuff. That kind of stuff anyway.

pg. ? Nivea body wash is 0n sale for 4.99 and you earn a 5.00 RR =free

Rembrandt toothpaste is 5.99 and you earn a 6.00 RR =free

Bayer quick release aspirin is 2.49 and you earn a 2.50 RR = free

Listerine is 2 for 8.00 and you earn a 4.00 RR making them 2.00 each

Suave is 3 for 5.00 with a 2.00 RR making them 1.00 each, this is not a particularly good deal unless you have some manufacturer coupons you can use which I have to make it worth more.

No comments: