Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I've been busy

I have been busy the last few weeks, crocheting and sewing.  Hannah and I go to craft sales and fairs on weekends so I have been trying to get my stock built up so I can sell things too.  Lately I have been making more bibs as always and crocheting nylon net scrubbies and just recently began crocheting the tops of kitchen towels.  I used to do that all the time and kind of got away from it.  I found some real nice towels the other day so I decided to make more.  If they don't sell I know my kinds would like them.


     I'm very excited because it appears that this new to me computer is letting me post text as well as pictures from my files.  Jeff got a new one at work and they let him buy his old one, which wasn't very old for a reasonable price so we bought it of course.  He had to send it in to the company so they could wipe out any of their company files and now I have a super nice laptop. 
     Now that I can post more I will try to keep up on my blog a little better.

1 comment:

loves2spin said...

I'm so glad. :D