Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Weavers rapid warp loom

I have been saving my money for quite a while so that I could purchase the Weavers rapid warp loom.  June and July they have a sale going where shipping is free.  I finally had enough money saved and took the plunge.  My loom is being handmade right now.  I am very excited to begin my weaving journey.  I plan to take pictures and make videos once I get my loom and begin to learn to use it.  I want to make rugs for sure and who knows what else I will learn to make.

If you want to see the loom I am referring to here is a link.
http://www.weaversrapidwarploom.com/
Watch the video and see how easy it is to warp the loom.  That is the reason I bought this particular loom.  I knew I would not have the patience to warp a loom the regular way.

I will keep you all updated on my weaving progress.

1 comment:

loves2spin said...

I was blown away when I watched the videos on their website. I had never heard of such a thing! How exciting. How is it going for you? I have a rigid heddle loom that I really love, and am not expert, but it is just what I want/need. Since we are in a much smaller house, and it folds up to be put away, it is perfect.