Saturday, July 30, 2016

Worlds best pencil

Hannah and I were shopping for some school supplies.  She needed a few things for college and I buy those types of supplies this time of year because of the sales. 
 
I had heard about these pencils but had never tried them.  While we were shopping Hannah pointed them out to me because pencils were already on my list.  So I bought a package.  I got 30 pencils for $4.99.  Its pricey but if they really are the best pencils it will be worth it in the long run.
 
Ive already tried these pencils and I have to say I am impressed.  They seem to hold the point and they write quite nicely.  Have you ever used these pencils?  What is your feeling about them?

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

I LOVE THEM. I get them from Walmart and after buying them a few years ago, I can honestly say that they are indeed the BEST!

I am going to buy some more this week, as the sales for school supplies are on!
Jennifer