Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Babies

Today we helped a couple of teachers out because their regular daycare provider was sick. We had a sweet little 1 1/2 month old boy named Kolby and a pretty little 11 month old girl named Camden. My girls worked hard yesterday to get most of their school work done so they could play with the babies. It sure made me realize how old I am getting. My bones are creaking and my legs hurt. All I did was clean whilst the girls babysat. I helped some of course.

This evening we start the kids church program back up for the year. We are all helping except Hannah who will be participating. Jeff and I volunteered to do the snacks. Joy will teach a class and I'm not sure what Mollie wants to do. We will see tonight what we really end up doing. LOL

We had a nice family reunion in Clovis NM over Labor day. Not a very big turn out but good to see all who came. Joy motioned to have the reunion at our house next year and the vote carried. So I told the girls, we have a year to get the house ready for the reunion.

Actually I do want to build an outdoor kitchen before the reunion. I want it to be enclosed with screen and be big enough to actually have fun in. I kind of have it planned out in my head. We will see what gets done.

It has been sprinkling here all day, thank you Jesus, so we just pulled stone and didn't make any today. We will make some tomorrow. We have 150 sq. ft. to finish up this order. Next Monday we will start on the next order which is only two days worth.

take care and have a great day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awwwwwww I just love babies!!!! Wish I could have given them a snuggle :o)