Wednesday, September 10, 2008

kitchen

I was reading a post and I looked over at my kitchen and realized I am working up a storm. LOL My rice cooker is cooking brown rice with a little bit of wild rice and chicken broth for lunch. My washer and dryer and doing my clothes. The bread machine is making a loaf of bread for supper and I am able to work on my computer at the same time.

I deep cleaned my stove this morning. Whew what a mess.

Its a beautiful cool day. I turned on the water for the greenhouse. Cleaned the kitchen.

The girls are doing their school work. Joy's geometry books came in and she is excited. They are teaching textbooks, they have ACT and SAT test lessons built right in. Every single problem is explained. She thinks they will be good.

3 comments:

Deeny said...

Hi my name is Deana (Nick name Deeny) I stumbled on your blog from frugal abundance. I just wanted to say if that is a picture of your home on your blog it is absolutely adorable. I just love it. I currently live in a suburb of a large city. I would love a beautiful Country home like that with some country/ land around it. Maybe someday. I am going to look around your blog a bit before I go to the grocery store. Anyway have a great day. Smiles Deeny

debbieo said...

Deeny,
Yes that is my home. We live on 16 acres in the middle of nowhere. We like it here but may have to move for my hubby's job, we will see.

Misty said...

Hey Debbie that canner looks and sounds like it is alot easier and less time.Your blog is realy neat too ,you have alot to be proud of.
love in Christ,
Misty