Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kefir


My kefir multiplies like crazy. I send some to friends and still it goes crazy. I finally had to put some to dry again to store in the freezer. I have never tried to use from the freezer because mine is more than enough. It takes up the space in the jar and I have to keep using bigger and bigger jars. I wanted to take a picture to show how I dry mine out to put in the freezer. I just spread it out on paper towels and place paper towels over it to keep out pesky flies or whatnot. I stir it every day with clean hands until it is very dry. I then label it and keep it in the freezer.
I would be glad to send anyone in the continental united states some kefir for $5.00 to cover postage and packaging. Email me at bootstrapdko@yahoo.com please write kefir in the memo section so I will know its not spam.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, that is a whooooooole lotta kefir grains!!!!