Monday, October 26, 2009

Hand cleaner


It turns out I don't have to name my hand cleaner as I will be making it and selling it to distributors who will label it their own selves. That makes it easier. I can then have my own labels made to sell it for myself. This also makes it possible to sell to other distributors who can label it and sell it too. The opportunity is really exciting.


The reason my hand cleaner is desirable is because- it works for one thing, its all natural, no chemicals, it will not dry out your hands, it can be used with or without water and it wont cause cancer in 20 years from absorbing harmful chemicals into your system because there are no harmful chemicals in there to begin with. Apparently the other brands dry out your hands and can only be used without water. They are also petroleum based products and are hard on your body. They have grit or pumice in them to make them work, mine doesn't need that to work. Mine works because it just works.


My hand cleaner is kind to the earth and your hands. It doesn't harm plant life or marine life. Best of all it doesn't harm human life.


No comments: