Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Sunday


We did not go to church today because we had planned to visit sick relatives. Hannah ended up getting sick so we stayed home. I thought she was better so we went to Guymon for groceries and she said she felt like she was getting worse so we came home.

Jeff and Hannah are watching a movie. I don't care to sit in the dark and watch movies all the time so I made 4 batches of soap and 3 jars of body whip.

I am going to have to find more places to get used cooking oil because I am starting to make so much soap.

I think 4 batches a day is about right. That is 120 bars of soap. I am working on seasonal scents now. I have to get used to making things ahead of season because of the 3 week cure time.

Please continue to pray that Jeff gets a job soon. I am trusting but sometimes I do get afraid and worry. Jeff does too.

No comments: