Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hurry up and wait

Isn't life all about hurry up and wait? We are still at home and its 10:06am. We had planned to leave at 5am. The pickup is still getting worked on and we have yet to pick up the 5th wheel. I think we are mostly packed except what Jeff may need to add.

I ordered packaging for our hand cleaner this morning. I'm sure my mind will be busy while we are gone.

I am so pleased with our meeting yesterday. I was worried about packaging and being able to keep up with production, but I feel like it will work out.

I also got a phone call about a fairly large order for stone. When we get back next week hopefully we can get that order and get supplies ordered for it and get started on it as well. Then we have one more order that I know about.

No comments: