Saturday, November 20, 2010

Belly Butter

I found a site that has instructions for making home made belly butter for pregnant ladies. I wanted to get it on here so I don't loose it.
Here is the link:http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2010/09/homemade-belly-butter-all-natural-pampering-for-pregnant-mamas-2.html

If you go to her site she has detailed instructions for making it as well as several pictures. Seeing as how I have a daughter who is hoping to have a baby soon I thought this would be a good thing to make for her.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Very nice recipe. This post reminds me of something I have on my Amazon.com wishlist. I know no one will every buy it for me, as it is quite expensive, but I keep it there just so I won't forget. It's kind of sad that I can't even recall what I want. :)