Saturday, October 18, 2008

Its official

Jeff took a job in Tulsa yesterday. He will start Nov. 3. The girls and I will stay here and get things sold and organized. We figure we will be here a minimum of 3-6 months. The girls and I are trying to learn to sell things on eBay.
We have so much stuff. Our goal is to down size drastically. When we moved here it took an entire semi truck plus more. We have since accumulated twice that much stuff. We have animals, farm implements etc. to get rid of. We have books galore.
Sell, sell, sell. Dave Ramsey would be proud. We are being ruthless and drastic. Our goal is to sell and downsize and become debt free.
We will then save up and buy a house or something with cash. My brother in law has been working out of town and living in his camper. He will be finished using it just three days before Jeff needs something to live in. We prayed that God would provide and indeed He did. How great is that, that Wayne will not need the camper just when Jeff needs it. I call it wonderful and God's provision.
Have you ever heard of the Port of Catoosa?

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hello!
Love your McCain Palin button ;-)
Mrs. Palin is wonderful! A blessing!

Would love to have your ebay link if you have one...I have one girl and 5 boys and I'm doing some Christmas shopping on ebay! (I'm specifically looking for girl stuff--Barbie stuff in particular if you have any on ebay!)

This house looks absolutely beautiful! Bet it'll be hard to leave such a lovely place! May God supply all your needs during your move!
God bless!
www.momsfrugal.blogspot.com

debbieo said...

Donna,
I dont think I have an ebay link. I barely got a few things listed. I am still pretty illereate on ebay yet. But I figured if I could learn to save so much money with coupons and sales I could surely learn to sell on ebay so I am learning now. One of these days I may be pretty good at it. I dont think I have any Barbie stuff, but I will keep an eye out. Yes it will be hard to leave this lovely place and I thank you for the blessing.
Debbie