Tuesday, October 14, 2008

lunch

The girls made the tuna chowder for lunch today because we ended up switching a few meals. It was delish.
On Sunday we didn't have Salisbury steak we just ate the left overs from lunch. Today I scrubbed the potatoes and put them in the crock pot on high. I will decide later if we will just have them with toppings or have the Salisbury steak tonight.
I really like having at least a very good idea of what we are eating. I also made the rule that we all eat the same thing. We had gotten into the habit since the girls are older and can cook of everyone doing their own thing.
I know we will save money by everyone eating the same thing.
Its been raining cats and dogs for a few days. We sure needed it. It is coming really fast though. I hope it has a chance to soak in.
We had to light the furnace and turn it on today. It was 63 in here. The girls put on lots of clothes.
I am so warm blooded that I still am barefoot with Capri's and a long sleeve shirt and I am comfortable.

No comments: