Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday

We have been so busy. Tuesday the Bible school choir tour was in town. We fixed lunch for them the day they came, then supper after the concert.
The kids and adults were farmed out to families and to spend the night. We had two very nice girls. Lyndzi and Kathren. We only stayed up until 11:00 pm talking.
The next morning we took them back to the church where they had made breakfast for them. This was the first year in a while that I actually got to see the concert.
I always had kids spend the night but had to go somewhere else during their concert. I really enjoyed it. These kids go to the free Bible College I have listed in my right sidebar.
There were 30 people on the bus this year. They have a great tour planned. They are going to the Grand Canyon and then to California and Wyoming I think. What fun.

No comments: