Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Missionary update

From: "Brenda Lange"


Subject: Blog August 14, 2012

Date: August 14, 2012 4:01:59 AM CDT





PRAYER REVERSES MASSIVE STROKE



Yesterday, Fatima, our cook, left work to find her home ablaze at 2:30pm. She got so upset she had a MASSIVE STROKE in the street and dropped as if she’d been shot. Our woman’s pastor, Dominica, raced to my house to ask me to take her to hospital. When I arrived, there was no doubt it was a stroke, as she was unconscious with her mouth sagging, and she’d lost control of body fluids. Five women picked her up and put her in my truck. When we left her at the emergency room it looked very bleak, as she was barely breathing and unresponsive even to painful stimuli.



Our staff began to pray, both here in Moz. and in the USA, asking Jesus to restore her completely.

At 7a.m. today, Pastor Fred visited Fatima to find her SITTING UP IN BED and TALKING!!!!

She immediately told him she was hungry and to please get her some food!

He raced back to me to tell me the news which had all of us in tears and jumping for joy!

GOD GAVE US THE MIRACLE WE ASKED FOR!


Folks, I worked ICU for 11 years before coming to Moz. and NEVER saw anyone recover from a massive stroke in 16 hours and certainly with NO paralysis for slurred speech!

HER STORY AS TOLD TO US THIS MORNING
Fatima says in the middle of the night, a man in white came to her with his hand outstretched.

He told her to take his hand. She said, but I don’t know you.

I am Abraham and Jesus has sent me to “lift you up”.

Those sitting with her says she regained consciousness at 2a.m. this morning.



This is truly a Jesus miracle with many witnesses to back it up.

Fatima’s blood pressure is close to normal, and her only symptom is some slight swelling in her left leg.
PRAISE JESUS! My exact words in my prayer yesterday were: Jesus please “lift her up” so that her testimony can be more powerful than it already is.

Fatima is featured in our main ministry DVD as was the first Witch Doctor to come to Jesus, and burn her witch hut in front of the whole village.

Over 300 people witnessed her collapse yesterday, as many had gathered to gawk at her burning mud hut.

I can hardly wait to see how many lives are touched by Fatima’s testimony.
THE POWER OF FAITH FUELED PRAYER TO OUR LORD HAS NO LIMITS.

Blessings, BBB

No comments: