I need to make a new video because I've made some changes to the pattern. I have noted these changes in the comments under the video.
I made several for people Hannah works with and embroidered their names on them. Generally though I just make them with patterned fabric.
I use a product called Water sorb. One thing I learned is it takes very little in each pocket. The new pattern I'm using has 4 pockets instead of two and it takes less than 1/8 a teaspoon of the water sorb in each pocket. You would not believe how much water they absorb. If you put too much in they will actually seep out of the fabric and it looks pretty gross. Plus they wont work properly.