Friday, March 27, 2020

Grocery pickup and crafts

After trying to place an order for eight to ten days I was able to put one in at Dillons. I’ve never used the Dillons pick up so I will learn how it’s done this morning. We still have food but there were a few little items we wanted.

I was contacted a while back by a board member of our local Operation Christmas Child boxes program. I decided to help by making items to put in the boxes. It’s been a great way to use my creativity during these days when it’s too cold to go outside and the evenings. Mom has joined me in making little purses too. So far we have made the little purses, hair bands with flowers, a few soap sacks and ponytail scrunchies. I’ll try to keep track so when we turn it all in we can have an idea of what all we have made. Just for e fun of knowing that.   Here are a few pictures of some of the items so far.






No comments: