Sunday, March 22, 2020

Posting from my phone

Yesterday’s post was done on my iPad. With technology growing I thought I’d try posting from my phone. So far I haven’t figured out how to add pictures from the iPad so I want to see if I’m able to with the phone.
Well look at that. It looks like I can add from my phone pictures. That’s cool. This is a sample of the little purses my mom and I are crocheting for the operation Christmas child boxes. We will put a little something inside like a necklace, hair scrunchie or something like that. 
Well I’m glad to know I can post from my phone. Maybe that will help me post more often. 
That’s all for now. I’m going to try posting this and if it works I may be back later to write again. I’ve decided to use this platform more as a diary than an informational blog, at least for now. 
Later💕

No comments: