Saturday, August 9, 2008

Building fence

Jeff and the girls are building fence today so the goats have more room to graze. It will help keep the cost of feed down. We had to start milking the goat I was trying to dry off because the other two were just not giving enough milk. She is cantankerous but gives a lot of milk. The last two times I milked her she didn't even kick. That's good because there for a while she was trying to kick sideways and get me in the head. I didn't care much for that. Maybe she will settle down now.

Jeff and I are both taking graduate courses with the online Bible college mentioned in my blogs I like list. I told Jeff I was putting my answers in a different color to make it easier for the professor to see them. He said dont write them in red because you wont be able to see all the red check marks. LOL he should take his show on the road, he is so funny. So just for that I will make this part of my post in red. LOL

No comments: