Friday, August 8, 2008

coupons

My friend Tina asked where I get my coupons. I thought that would be a good post so here goes.

I get several Sunday papers for the inserts.
All you magazine at Walmart for 1.77 this month the Aug 29th edition is really good.
other magazines.
Internet- look at the manufacturer's site of things you want
That's pretty much where I get my coupons.

I then sit down and look at sales and line up what coupons I want to use and get them ready before I go to the store.

If I dont have access to a store circular I can sometimes find it on the hot coupon world site.

For Walgreen's, I look at the sales, the easy saver book, the 7 day sales and my manufactures coupons. I usually get out of there with lots of stuff and very little money spent. At wags (Walgreen) you can use the easy saver book coupon, the 7 day coupon and a manufacture coupon all on the same item. If there are limits I just separate my stuff and do several transactions. I have never had a problem with doing this. I don't wipe out the store either.

I used to think you never get coupons for meat but the paper has been having good ones for farmland bacon, sausage and ham. If you don't eat pork that wouldn't be good I guess.
As time goes by I will try to write more about using coupons.

1 comment:

Dave and Tina Schmidt said...

Okay, those are all good places. I'll look for them. I have your blog link on my blog, so go check it out! It's easy, and I know you'll figure it out, but email me if you don't. Tina