Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good question

A commenter wrote this.

Hi,How can you get a graduate degree without an undergraduate degree?I didn't see any graduate degrees listed in their Student Handbook.I'm just trying to figure this out.
10 August,

My answer is this. On page 15 of the student handbook it gives the hours required for an undergraduate degree, in this case 120 hours for a BSM (Bachelor of Science in ministry). It also says some hours may be transferred from another college if you have previously attended one. Hope this helps.

I want to also note that on page 10 of the student handbook, it says that the college is looking for accreditation. I am happy to announce that at camp meeting this year the dean of the college announced that they have received accreditation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Glad to hear the college recieved accredidation.
A graduate degree is Master's or higher, after Bachelor's, which is, as you said undergaduate.
Thanks.