Tuesday, August 19, 2008

mail

I finished up four photographic orders and got them ready to mail. I also got a scooby ready to mail to my friend Amanda in Canada. It is good to have those things done so I don't have to worry about them.
This afternoon the girls and I are going to start making stone corners for an order. This will take 5 days, then we have an order that will take 7 days. We should be done with both of the orders in two weeks. It is not hard, but the corners are a two part process that extends out over three or four hours. Actual working time is about 45 min.
I think we will do the first part of the corners, then go to the library in the next town that has one which is 33 miles away. We should be able to do our stuff there and be back in time to do the second part on the corners.
Mollie is making hamburgers for lunch today. It smells good.
Our school officially starts next week. The girls are busy getting their books and shelves in order. I will be doing things a bit different this year. I have more combined reading, writing and discussion planned to help those with reading comprehension needs. We will also keep a closer eye on the ones who are not mine but need extra help.
The weather has been cool and rainy. Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus for the rain. We need it so much.

No comments: