Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas play and costumes-family update

Its that time of year again. Time to really get the Christmas play going and the costumes made. Use what we have and make new. Hannah is Mary in the play this year. I am the narrator. I am also helping with the costumes. I love to sew. I don't like to cut things out. I will sew and sew if someone else cuts things out. Vicky doesn't use patterns so she is going to cut things out and I will gladly sew them for the play. I need to find material for Hannah's Mary costume.

In other news, Jeff is really planning to come home this weekend. He had planned to last weekend but the wheel bearing went out on the wheel and he didn't want to chance getting stranded. I thought that was wise. He gets a whole week off. Not bad for only being three weeks on the new job. I am ready to see him. He gets pretty lonely in that camper.
He will be going to London and south Africa at the end of this month. So that will help keep him from missing us. He will get to have quite an adventure. He even gets to go on a small safari in south Africa.

One of these days I may go with him, I do need to get my passport so I can.
That's whats going on around here.

No comments: