Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why this blog-my rant

My five daughters are always asking me to write down certain recipes they like. I thought it would be good to have them all in one place and organized. I will get them organized one day.

That's why I started this blog. In the process it became sort of an online diary.
My older daughters who live far away can keep in touch easier and see what the younger girls are up to.I have allowed others to view it. I express my opinions. I rant. I laugh. I can, its my blog.
If you want to do that, get a blog, its easy.
My blog is not meant to be meaningful to anyone except my girls, my husband, my sisters, my friends and myself. They know me. If you read something on here don't presume to know me. You don't. You don't know if I am educated unless I tell you I am. And I guess I could lie about that if I wanted. I have heard of people who have blogs who share only their alter ego. Its their blog.
This is my blog. I have the right to my opinion as you have a right to yours.
I love reading other ladies blogs. I may not agree with everything they write but I do get something positive from them or I wouldn't read them.
The same for you. If you get something from my blog. Great. If not, don't read it. I wont make you and your mom wont make you.
Write your own blog and help other people.
OK, that is my rant for today.
Have a great one.

No comments: