Sunday, November 16, 2008

MP-3 player

I bought a 1G. MP-3 player at Walgreen's a couple of days ago. I then went to Dollar Tree and bought a CD of the New Testament on CD. My pastor transferred the CD to my MP-3 player for me. I love it. Now when I go to sleep at night I can lie there and listen to the word.
The player was on sale for 19.99. I bought it on Saturday with a spend 20.00 save 5.00 coupon. I got the player and a Schick intuition razor for 18.-- The razor was on sale for 6.99 -3.00 with the easy saver book, and I had a 2.00 coupon so that made it 1.99, that made my sale over 20.00. Not too bad. Plus there is plenty of room on the mp3 player to put several praise songs. I have a few on there.
We sang a good song tonight at the community Thanksgiving service that I want on there. Its called Give me Jesus. I love it.

No comments: