Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jeff is leaving again today

Today is a bittersweet day. Jeff and I have enjoyed being together for a week now. He leaves today after lunch. Tomorrow he will begin a educational journey. He will visit a plant in Cape Elizabeth South Africa. There is a 7 hour layover in London, it will be a good chance to look around and stretch his legs. He said it is winter in London and summer in south Africa. That makes it hard to pack. Luckily, he is a light packer.

Our family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Lots of laughter and eating. We have a loud family and it gets noisy when we gather. We had loads of fun together.

We hit Wal Mart for the black Friday sales. The girls ended up getting a Wii. They have been having a blast with it. Its their Christmas gift. I am pretty sure I have all my shopping done. We have a couple of gift exchanges and I think I have some really good gifts for that this year. You know you brought a good gift if they fight over it. We do the dirty Santa thing. Its only fun if people snatch other's gifts.

No comments: